t
i
r
r
colleen colleen
wrote...
Valued Member
11 years ago
A nurse is caring for four clients in the hospital. Which client should the nurse refer for play therapy?
1. Adolescent with asthma.
2. Preschool child with a fractured femur.
3. School-age child having an appendectomy.
4. Infant with sepsis.
Read 1963 times
4 Replies
Sunshine ☀ ☼

Related Topics

Replies
wrote...
11 years ago
wrote...
11 years ago
Correct Smiling Face with Open Mouth

Play therapy is often used with preschool and school-age children who are experiencing anxiety, stress, and other specific nonpsychotic mental disorders. In this case, the child who experiences a condition that requires longer hospitalization and recovery, such as a fracture of the femur, should be referred for play therapy. The adolescent with asthma, the school-age child having an appendectomy, and the infant with sepsis do not have as high a need for play therapy as the preschool child with a broken bone.
Biology - The only science where multiplication and division mean the same thing.
Answer rejected by topic starter
wrote...
11 years ago
The adolescent with asthma, the school-age child having an appendectomy, and the infant with sepsis do not have as high a need for play therapy as the preschool child with a broken bone.
Post Merge: 11 years ago

The nurse should take care of the Infant with sepsis. From my point of view!!!
doctors excuses
wrote...
11 years ago
Fake doctor notes?

Hmm, I don't think that's legitamite.
Biology - The only science where multiplication and division mean the same thing.
Explore
Post your homework questions and get free online help from our incredible volunteers
  943 People Browsing
Related Images