s
r
d
l
a
juicylucy juicylucy
wrote...
11 years ago
give me examples of foods that apply to each diet.Choose what diet you  believe to be better..
I need opinions write as much detail and examples plzz! thanks
Read 816 times
1 Reply

Related Topics

Replies
Smt Author
wrote...
11 years ago
Instead, how about trying a diet that just fits your needs. You take in not just calories, but also vital building blocks which very often are either non-existent in low fat low carb crap or the chemistry is just messed up because ppl tamper with a complex substance they know a little about as they know little about the rest of the Universe.

Jesus made a very complex Universe, so very often even simple questions like yours have really complex answers.

You need to eat foods that have a lot of nutrition, but you are not going to get something for nothing. All the healthy foods like fruits and vedgies are going to have calories. There is nothing you can do about it. On top of that, you need some types of oils (these are lipids btw) that help out in brain function among other things. You also need proteins and you can't eat no calorie meat.

Well you get the picture of what I'm trying to get across.
Explore
Post your homework questions and get free online help from our incredible volunteers
  585 People Browsing
 125 Signed Up Today
Related Images

Your Opinion
Who will win the 2024 president election?
Votes: 3
Closes: November 4

Previous poll results: What's your favorite coffee beverage?