You need to login first

Login information

Haven't yet registered?

Categories

Homework Help Boards (University / College Level)

Biology-Related

Science-Related

Others

Laboratory Help

Non-Homework Help Boards

Notes

Guidance

Discussion

Drakor
top posters

Support Us

If you found our community helpful, your small donation will help us reach more students around the globe. You may also like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter.
Pages: 1     Go Down
  New Topic  |  more  
wrote...
Credits: 96
Rep:  +69 

2 years ago
Help please,

I was working on my hw and got stuck, hoping somebody could give me a hand, thanks.

Instructions:
In the life cycle of an organism, meiosis is paired with the process of fertilization. Understanding the life cycle of an organism is the key to understanding how sexual reproduction ensures the inheritance of traits from both parents and also introduces genetic variation.
Complete the diagram to show the life cycle of a typical animal.
Follow these steps:
First, drag blue labels onto blue targets only to identify each stage of the life cycle.
Next, drag pink labels onto pink targets only to identify the process by which each stage occurs.
Then, drag white labels onto white targets only to identify the ploidy level at each stage.
Labels can be used once, more than once, or not at all.

Identify each stage of the life cycle (Chapter 13, Question 5, Part C)

• Read 200022 times
  • 13 Replies
solved
wrote...
Credits: 96
Rep:  +69 

2 years ago
To view this post & more...
You'll need to login or register
thanks but according to masteringbiology it still isnt right and I have one guess left. In addition I believe (n) is miosis, so what could be the other letter that is wrong and what is the correct answer?

Thanks for trying
Post Merge: 2 years ago

Too Funny wow, i'm dumb... just figured it out and the picture is in the bottom. Light Bulb Light Bulb Light Bulb
Attached file(s)
Thumbnail(s):
Last Edit: 2 years ago by vpechenyy
wrote...
Credits: 43
Rep: 

2 years ago
Mastering biology should be done on your own but this helps a lot thanks!
wrote...
Credits: 43
Rep:  +2 

2 years ago
I try to do this on my own, but it's almost impossible. This really helps a lot!
wrote...
Credits: 44
Rep: 

2 years ago
Thank you, this post was incredibly helpful when trying to accomplish my homework. My teacher is not very decisive during lectures and this was a good resource.
wrote...
Rep: 

2 years ago
Dude thank you so much, I been struggling a lil and now this will help me for my text
wrote...
Rep: 

2 years ago
Thank you for this, it really helped.
wrote...
Credits: 130
Rep:  +2 

2 years ago
Thanks!
Attached file
Thumbnail(s):
wrote...
Credits: 77
Rep:  +13 

A year ago
omg thanks so much I got stuck in this same part wasn't sure how to figure out the answer... its hard cause our teacher actually doesn't go by the book Sad so it makes it harder on some of the homework
Post Merge: A year ago

I know I haven't seen this in here as a just in case if anyone needs help in this...
Meiosis (1 of 3): Genes, Chromosomes, and Sexual Reproduction (BioFlix tutorial)
Part A- Meiosis Terminology
Part B-Interactions among chromosomes
Attached file(s)
Thumbnail(s):
Last Edit: A year ago by R3N-R3N
wrote...
Rep: 

A year ago
I'm doing this problem too, hope this forum becomes more useful to me. Aside from this answer, what is the animal life cycle?
wrote...
Credits: 62
Rep:  +29 

A year ago
Thank you!  Smug
~desu desu desu
wrote...
Credits: 46
Rep: 

A year ago
Thanks a lot for the help! Smile
wrote...
Credits: 0
Rep:  +1 

A year ago
Thanks for the help! Biology is killing me right now and this really helped me out!
wrote...
Credits: 42
Rep: 

A year ago
Cellular DNA is never bare and unaccompanied by other proteins. Rather, it always forms a complex with various protein partners that help package it into such a tiny space. This DNA-protein complex is called chromatin, wherein the mass of protein and nucleic acid is nearly equal. Within cells, chromatin usually folds into characteristic formations called chromosomes. Each chromosome contains a single double-stranded piece of DNA along with the aforementioned packaging proteins.
Pages: 1     Go Up New Topic more