i
r
r
Einstein5 Einstein5
wrote...
Rep: 0 0
7 years ago
HI,

I want to give my children a wonderful microscope for at home studies.  I had a great microscope in hs and college. My oldest child is 12.  My youngest 2 children in school are 7 and 9.

Thanks!!
Read 237 times
3 Replies

Related Topics

Replies
wrote...
Educator
7 years ago
Any light microscope will do. Make sure the lenses go up to a strength of 40 times. Have you narrowed your choiced down to any products yet?
Einstein5 Author
wrote...
7 years ago
Thanks Bio_Man,

I've not narrowed down the choices.  We did try a microscope from a mall store last year.  After getting home and trying it I was highly disappointed in the quality and the price I paid for it.  This is why I am trying to find something of quality that we used in high school bio class with good magnification, the ability to make our own simple slides and add a few drops to the slides... something that really let's the kids see and grown in their knowledge.  Do you have any recommendations?  Thanks!
wrote...
Educator
7 years ago
It's great that you're doing this for your kids, may they one day grow up with hunger for knowledge

I would go with the OMAX 40X-2000X dual lense. It's good quality and will last
Explore
Post your homework questions and get free online help from our incredible volunteers
  1397 People Browsing
 116 Signed Up Today
Related Images