d
l
a
s
icodious icodious
wrote...
Rep: 0 0
7 years ago
Hello, i have had sores developing all over for about a year and have seen four doctors and two emergency rooms and i cant believe i always get the exact same treatment and answers. Every doctor tells me i have an infection even though i have had 4 blood tests and 2 urine test that all came up negative for infection. And yet they all insist it has to that and there is no way i have a parasite doing this to me because there is no parasite that does that. And then they immediately start telling me I must be doing this to myself, and start asking about any mental history.  Well i'll tell you for sure i didn't just go nuts after 44 years and start digging holes in myself. My only certain conclusion is all doctors are arrogant know it all asses and pay almost no attention to a patients input. i have become so certain it had to be a parasite that i ordered a nice endoscope and started looking into it myself and have great photos of what i think undeniable  proof that yes i am infested with something. And i'm real sorry for the doctors that say there isn't such a thing but i would have thought they would have learned about natures constant evolution in school. And wouldn't be so arrogant to say it's impossible without ever looking with an endoscope themselves, they won't even look at my photos. Please have a look at these and tell me what you see. and as of yesterday i now think i have them internally and in my stool after an uncomfortable movement that i had look and see what caused it litteraly freaked me right out of the bathroom and went to hall bath to finish cleaning up. after an hour of building up my nerve i went back and oh so carefully snapped a few photos of that too. Please help me, Not one medical professional will even look at my photos and just insist it to be impossible.
 Attached file(s) 
Thumbnail(s):
You must login or register to gain access to these attachments.
Read 2739 times
1 Reply