l
t
S
m
s
cjoseph91 cjoseph91
wrote...
7 years ago Edited: 7 years ago, padre
I have missed over a month of class due to being away with the military any help would be appreciated.

a.) The figure above shows the average monthly temperatures for 2016 (in red) and the 120-year average (in black). These data are from the Great Blue Hill (located in Canton, MA, 6 miles southwest of Boston).  What factors control the temperature and seasonal variations in temperature? (3 points)

b.) Is the 2016 temperature record at Great Blue Hill an indication of global warming?  Why or why not? What else would you need to know in order to answer this question better?
   (3 points)

c.) For comparison, plot the average monthly temperatures (you can estimate) for Miami (Florida) and Anchorage (Alaska).  (4 points)
 Attached file 
(25.18 KB)
Read 374 times
5 Replies
Replies
wrote...
Staff Member
Educator
7 years ago
Thank you for your service but what are we supposed to do here? I opened the document, but may you could guide a little as to how we can help
Mastering in Nutritional Biology
Tralalalala Slight Smile
cjoseph91 Author
wrote...
7 years ago
I'm suppose to answer each section of the question with 2-3 sentences but for some reason when i open the attachment the images that go with the problems isn't showing up I'm not sure why
Answer accepted by topic starter
padrepadre
wrote...
Staff Member
Educator
Top Poster
7 years ago
Sign in or Sign up in seconds to unlock everything for free
 Attached file 
(726.1 KB)
You must login or register to gain access to this attachment.
Mastering in Nutritional Biology
Tralalalala Slight Smile