S
m
s
ThisMon ThisMon
wrote...
Rep: 0 0
7 years ago
Hi everyone,

I am new here...in fact i just joined today so i figured i would first introduce myself. So, hi! my name is Noah and i am a high school student with a love and passion for all things biology. I am constantly testing my abilities outside of school by doing unique and truthfully difficult experiments and assignment i conjure up. In this case i have created an extraordinarily complex and long experiment that i call "the Europa Life project" The end result i am looking for is to find out what Life on Europa (one of Jupiters six moons) would look like had it developed from single celled Prokaryotes, just like ours. By using the environmental, chemical, geophysical...etc properties of Europa. I would do this project of mine on my own, however i feel as though it would be much more enjoyable if i had some partners to share ideas and work with. This project is not about scraping the surface about facts on Europa, I want to go deep into how different chemicals and environmental factors would alter the evolution of life there and be able to create an accurate drawing (i also happen to be an artist Slight Smile ) of the specimen in question. Hopefully some of you take a liking to my ambitious project and would like to work along side with me. If so feel free to message me and we can work out the details! Smiling Face with Open Mouth Can't wait to get started and looking forward to meeting some new people.

Thanks!!
Read 538 times
3 Replies