t
S
m
s
mcy mcy
wrote...
Rep: 0 0
12 years ago
Help! Duddy! This has been a life saver! But I was wondering you had the answers to this same activity but for numbers 7-18? My lab is due and I cannot get the simulation to work on my computer. I will without a doubt contribute if I get some help.
-what was the effect of increasing the frequency of simulation?
-Compare and contrast wave summation with recruitment. How are they similar? How was each achieved in the simulation?
-Explain how wave summation and recruitment are achieved in vivo?
-Explain how you were able to achieve smooth contraction at a given force level.
-Explain why the force of the muscle decreased over time during uninterrupted stimulation. Describe the multiple causes of this phenomenon, which occurs in vivo with prolonged use of a muscle.
-At what lengthy of the muscle does the passive force start to increase?
-Explain what happens to the active force with an increase in the muscle length
-Explain what happens to active force with a decrease in the muscle length
-explain what is happening in the sarcomere that results in the changes in total force when the muscle length changes.
-which weight resulted in the highest initial velocity of shortening?
-explain the relationship between the amount of resistance and the initial velocity of shortening.
-explain why it will take you longer to perform 10 reps lifting 20 pounds  than it would to perform the same number of reps with a 5 pound weight

*If you could help I would really appreciate it! I don't seem to have any other options! THANK YOU!
Read 2887 times
2 Replies
Replies
Answer accepted by topic starter
duddyduddy
wrote...
Staff Member
Top Poster
12 years ago
Sign in or Sign up in seconds to unlock everything for free
This verified answer contains over 190 words.
- Master of Science in Biology
- Bachelor of Science