s
a
t
i
r
r
wrote...
10 years ago
hi guys, any updates on the uc berkeley final (genetics). I am about to take the final this november and I am super nervous. If anyone already took the exam can you please please tell us how you studied and how was the exam. Please.  I am with Prof. John Placyk. hopefully I pass this class. :/ thanks in advance
wrote...
10 years ago
I'm taking the final in November also ...... I'm freakin out. :/  I hope it's not too bad. I feel like some of the module questions were pretty hard.
jessicawcu Author
wrote...
10 years ago
I'm studying now for the final, I take it Friday.  Does anyone remember is there were mode of inheritance problems on their final?  I'm not very good at determining the mode and probability of inheritance.
wrote...
10 years ago
Oh boy. I'm over here biting my nails now Confounded Face. I'm not quite at final exam status yet but if anyone else wants to contribute to the "how to study for it" question, I'd be happy to know Grinning Face I have a really good instructor who says to study the module assignments & the self-study questions (with the solution manual) and I should be OK. If anyone has any other insight, do share. Please & thank you!
Explore
Post your homework questions and get free online help from our incredible volunteers
  900 People Browsing
Related Images