t
i
r
r
jdmking18 jdmking18
wrote...
Rep: 2 0
12 years ago
can someone explain to me how the body establishes a pressure gradient for fluid flow?

Read 5465 times
4 Replies
Replies
wrote...
Staff Member
12 years ago
Exercise #?
- Master of Science in Biology
- Bachelor of Science
jdmking18 Author
wrote...
12 years ago
Exercise 5
Answer accepted by topic starter
duddyduddy
wrote...
Staff Member
Top Poster
12 years ago
Sign in or Sign up in seconds to unlock everything for free
- Master of Science in Biology
- Bachelor of Science

Related Topics

wrote...
12 years ago
can somebody help me with the answers? please

The following questions refer to Activity 5: Studying the Effect of Radius on Pump Activity.
14. What happened to the flow rate as the right vessel radius was increased? _____________________________ ____________
15. What happened to the rate (strokes/min) as the right vessel radius was increased?
Why did this occur? _____________________________ _____________________________ ________________________

The following questions refer to Activity 6: Studying the Effect of Stroke Volume on Pump Activity.
16. At what stroke volume tested was the pump rate the lowest? _____________________________ _____________________
17. Describe the relationship between stroke volume and pump rate. _____________________________ __________________
18. Use the relationship in question 17 to explain why an athlete’s resting heart rate would be lower than that of a sedentary individual. _____________________________ _____________________________ _____________________________ __
Explore
Post your homework questions and get free online help from our incredible volunteers
  1023 People Browsing
Related Images

Your Opinion
Which industry do you think artificial intelligence (AI) will impact the most?
Votes: 352