t
i
r
r
kishinde kishinde
wrote...
Rep: 5 0
10 years ago
I am preparing my MCAT that i may end up taking next year (2014). Anybody has suggestion, or advice, or anything related to the success of MCAT?
Read 1274 times
4 Replies

Related Topics

Replies
wrote...
Staff Member
10 years ago
I am preparing my MCAT that i may end up taking next year (2014). Anybody has suggestion, or advice, or anything related to the success of MCAT?

Don't go ill-prepared. Make sure you review all past MCAT tests so that you get an idea of how much you need to study for each subject.
- Master of Science in Biology
- Bachelor of Science
wrote...
10 years ago
What is your major? If it is not biology, then take an extra biochemistry class before your MCAT. Additionally, practice mock MCATs. You can buy practice MCAT books, there are a few tests available online. At the end of the day, it is a multiple choice test. I knew some friends who even took a semester off to study for it. Do a lot of math, it helps since you can do almost anything with math-related.
wrote...
Valued Member
10 years ago
First, relax. Do all your coursework to the best of your ability. If you really want to "study" specifically for that test, buy the usual reviews, and start working through them a little at a time. Do the practice questions, and all the suggested readings. If you are still desperate, find a coaching service. The most important advice I can give you is that you should get a good nights sleep the night before the exam.
Don't forget to give me a thumbs up!
wrote...
10 years ago
the earlier you start studying, the better you will do on the test!
Explore
Post your homework questions and get free online help from our incredible volunteers
  880 People Browsing
Gallery

Your Opinion
Who's your favorite biologist?
Votes: 586