t
i
r
r
kerrymcgrogan kerrymcgrogan
wrote...
Rep: 0 0
10 years ago
So for all of Exercise 3 I have actually been spending so much time on these exercises and I've been trying to understand them. I am on activity 9: The Action Potential: Putting It All Together and I have all of the predict and activity questions done. However, I did the experiment on physioex and there is a chart (chart 9) that I have to fill out; yet on the activity there was no data to fill this chart with?!

It is a chart that states the stimulus as none, weak, moderate, or strong. Then it has categories for a sensory neuron: membrane potential (mV) Receptor, AP frequency (Hz) in axon, and Vesicles released from axon terminal. It also has categories for an Interneuron: Membrane Potential (mV) receiving end and AP frequency (Hz) in axon.

I could not find this data in the experiment and I went through it twice. I also checked the lab report and it's not there either. Someone please help me find this data.

Read 527 times
1 Reply