r
d
l
a
catnessK catnessK
wrote...
Rep: 0 0
10 years ago
Hello everyone I am new to this forum and I am just having some anxiety issues now because exam is right around the corner! Any suggestions on what I should do? Do you believe test banks are actually beneficial?

Thanks,

CatnessK (hunger games fan!)
Read 4106 times
14 Replies

Related Topics

Replies
wrote...
Valued Member
10 years ago
Yep they are.. If you still have some missing information, test banks help you figure out which ones they are..
and they also help arrange the information in your mind while answering the questions.. They are not a waste at all! If you still have time, solve some problems to see how comfortable you are with the material Slight Smile Good luck!
B.Sc in Biology
M.Sc Neuroscience
PhD. Candidate in Neuroscience

me1
wrote...
10 years ago
Yep they are.. If you still have some missing information, test banks help you figure out which ones they are..
and they also help arrange the information in your mind while answering the questions.. They are not a waste at all! If you still have time, solve some problems to see how comfortable you are with the material Slight Smile Good luck!

totally agree.
it is helpful to test your knowledge before the test, and re-learn where you lack on. and so when the test come, you're ready to ace them
just this random person
wrote...
9 years ago
I agree too.
It will be not exactly same as real test, but you can get an idea for what they focus on. Grinning Face
wrote...
Valued Member
On Hiatus
9 years ago
CatnessK, I am also a nursing student, and I think that test banks are beneficial because taking practice tests help us work on recalling the information we studied. Good luck, you can do this!
If you are reading this, you are awesome, and I wish you a happy and prosperous day!
wrote...
Donated
Valued Member
9 years ago
They're VERY helpful. Highly recommended.
This forum is awesome.
wrote...
9 years ago
Test banks help highlight the important info you really should know. Really helps me focus.
wrote...
9 years ago
I think so! It shows what areas need improvement.
wrote...
9 years ago
Yes, but do not ever completely rely on them, especially if you have a shrewd teach who is apt to changing the exam questions.
wrote...
9 years ago
Test banks can be a big help, but like others have said - do not completely rely on them. For undergrad nursing NCLEX prep books can also be a huge help. Good luck!  Slight Smile
wrote...
9 years ago
i think so. To help with anxiety, get a good night sleep and eat breakfast. When you get to school try to avoid people because their anxiety can rub off on you. If you can't avoid people then avoid talking about the test or having last minute discussions about it. Instead, talk about something else. Joke around, a good laugh always help me get over my anxiety. I like to put on my earphones and listen to some music (whichever type of music that helps you relax). Just know that you studied and prepared for this test the best you could and you got this. Also, try not to change your answers because your first answer is probably right. I had a problem with this in the beginning because I was over thinking the questions. Always look what the question is asking you first. Good luck! Slight Smile
wrote...
9 years ago
Test banks can give you ideas about where you are struggling with knowledge so you can focus further studies.  My instructors do not use any test bank questions but I still find them helpful to see where I am weakest.
wrote...
9 years ago
just test bank and put less pressure on yourself Slight Smile that that I did.
wrote...
8 years ago
Test banks really help but they are no substitute to studing ur book. When I was in nursing school. i studied my book and review test bank last. that way i already got the concepts down
Explore
Post your homework questions and get free online help from our incredible volunteers
  1145 People Browsing
 106 Signed Up Today
Related Images

Your Opinion