l
t
S
m
s
slabbapop slabbapop
wrote...
12 years ago
Almost done with the class figured i'd share what I can. Here are labs 1-4 completed. Hope it helps. Will post another topic with 6,7 & 10.... I am still working on lab 9, anyone who can help me on it would be great. I have most of it done already just a few questions left.
 Attached file(s) 
(109.5 KB)
Read 85201 times
6 Replies

Related Topics

Replies
wrote...
12 years ago
Do you have the crosswords as well? I need week 3s.. Grinning Face I give you a thumbs up already!
slabbapop Author
wrote...
12 years ago
Do you have the crosswords as well? I need week 3s.. Grinning Face I give you a thumbs up already!

The only one I have is week 5's. let me know if you want or need it.
wrote...
12 years ago
Although I am really enjoying this class, I enjoy helping people as well.  Not giving answers, but showing positive places to look for them.  Nothing is more frustrating then not receiving a book on time.  However you can get a number of non lab related answers by researching the internet.
wrote...
12 years ago Edited: 10 years ago, bio_man
Thanks for posting! Smiling Face with Open Mouth
wrote...
12 years ago
Thanks. In physio ex. lab 9.0 exercise 3 neurophysiology of nerve impulses activity 4 I need help with question #3. A nerve is a bundle of axons, and some nerves are less sensitive to lidocaine. If a nerve, rather than an axon, has been used in the lidocaine experiment, the responses recorded at R1 and R2 would sum of all the action potentials (called a compound action potential). Whould the response at R2 after lidocaine application necessarily be zero? why or why not?

Klaire07
wrote...
12 years ago
Thank you SO SO SO much!  Super helpful!
Explore
Post your homework questions and get free online help from our incredible volunteers
  976 People Browsing
Related Images

Your Opinion
Which country would you like to visit for its food?
Votes: 204