t
S
m
s
rumbler rumbler
wrote...
Rep: 0 0
10 years ago
I know this sounds a little weird let me clean it up. I was told by people that with a bachelors in biology you could get some certifications that would then allow you to work for an oil company, calculating where to drill or something or other? This sounds good but i wanted to ask some biologists if this is even an option, could one update some certifications and work for oil company or am i misled, to me the oil thing sounds like you need a  degree in geology but you never know. .
Read 2255 times
2 Replies

Related Topics

Replies
wrote...
10 years ago
Generally speaking, you usually can't do anything with a bachelors of Science. You usually have to specialize in a specific field using the credits you get with your science undergrad to apply to other things like med school, physio, pharm, etc... And even with that, it won't guarantee you a job. Best thing to do is just constantly put yourself out there and build a repertoire of useful work experience. Maybe switch into engineering? Having said that, I'm not sure about the certifications to working in an oil company... though. But hopefully I gave you some insight Slight Smile
rumbler Author
wrote...
10 years ago Edited: 10 years ago, rumbler
Generally speaking, you usually can't do anything with a bachelors of Science. You usually have to specialize in a specific field using the credits you get with your science undergrad to apply to other things like med school, physio, pharm, etc... And even with that, it won't guarantee you a job. Best thing to do is just constantly put yourself out there and build a repertoire of useful work experience. Maybe switch into engineering? Having said that, I'm not sure about the certifications to working in an oil company... though. But hopefully I gave you some insight Slight Smile
You can do more with it than without it though .. .
Explore
Post your homework questions and get free online help from our incredible volunteers
  1037 People Browsing
Related Images

Your Opinion
What percentage of nature vs. nurture dictates human intelligence?
Votes: 387