s
r
d
l
a
fan198 Author
wrote...
7 months ago Edited: 7 months ago, fan198
Actually, this is a PhD program entrance exam in Japan, the professor in my target lab said that you dont really need to study anything, and yes, from a glance it is deceptively easy but I never really found these type of questions in my country or Japan which I take my degree right now. I will keep in mind your advice since after seeing your answer I think I tend to overanalyze the question.
Post Merge: 7 months ago

Also, do you know any thing similar with this kind of question since they only have limited past exam papers? I am planning to brush up my knowledge by rereading Campbell after this but I am not sure if that is enough
Anonymous
wrote...
7 months ago
Actually, this is a PhD program entrance exam in Japan, the professor in my target lab said that you dont really need to study anything, and yes, from a glance it is deceptively easy but I never really found these type of questions in my country or Japan which I take my degree right now. I will keep in mind your advice since after seeing your answer I think I tend to overanalyze the question.

Neither have I. I really like them -- not too hard, but make you think of different possibilities. Reminds me of my fourth year advanced biochemistry course.

Also, do you know any thing similar with this kind of question since they only have limited past exam papers?

Actually yes, I can upload something for you if you'd like...
fan198 Author
wrote...
7 months ago
Sure more material to study the better.
Anonymous
wrote...
7 months ago
If you can confidently answer the questions found here, you're well on your way,

Hope this helps!
 Attached file 
You must login or register to gain access to this attachment.
Explore
Post your homework questions and get free online help from our incredible volunteers
  995 People Browsing
 155 Signed Up Today
Related Images

Your Opinion
Which industry do you think artificial intelligence (AI) will impact the most?
Votes: 352