r
d
l
a
aussie6157 aussie6157
wrote...
Rep: 0 0
6 years ago
A patient diagnosed with hypochondriasis says, No one believes I have a brain tumor I have terrible headaches and episodes of blurred vision. I'm going to die.. Which nursing approach fosters cognitive restructuring?

a. Tell me about your relationships with the significant people in your life..
  b. You must be very worried about your condition. Let's discuss these feelings..
  c. Let's look at the evidence that suggests you have a brain tumor and consider the possible explanations for the symptoms..
  d. Your concern is unfounded. The more you talk about it, the more real your false idea seems. Let's talk about something else..
Read 47 times
1 Reply