t
S
m
s
lsacar69 lsacar69
wrote...
Rep: 0 0
6 years ago
A newly licensed nurse tells a nurse manager, I'd like you to stop referring to me as the smart new degree nurse.' The nurse manager replies, I was only teasing. You are being overly sensitive..

Which statement accurately evaluates the newly licensed nurse's comment to the nurse manager? a. The nurse is appropriately assertive, but now the nurse manager will likely belittle the nurse even more.
  b. The nurse is behaving aggressively because of the newness of being a graduate licensed nurse and owes the nurse manager an apology.
  c. The nurse is assertive, and responding that the nurse does not regard the nurse manager's comments as teasing would be an effective follow-up communication.
  d. The nurse is overly sensitive and ought to have ignored the nurse manager's teasing until it was extinguished. Now the nurse manager will be more sarcastic than ever.
Read 45 times
1 Reply