t
i
r
r
popbut popbut
wrote...
Rep: 0 0
6 years ago
A client tells the nurse, I hear people whispering about me. When I'm in the day room and they do that, I want to punch them. The information the nurse should give to staff in report consists of which of the following?

1. Treat this client matter-of-factly. Be direct; don't talk about him or others in his presence.
  2. Stay away from this client. The fewer interactions you have with him, the fewer misinterpretations there will be.
  3. Stay close to this client and use touch as you interact with him.
  4. To help him become less anxious with whispering, speak in a very soft voice when you are near him.
Read 46 times
1 Reply