r
d
l
a
Ennryu Ennryu
wrote...
Rep: 0 0
10 years ago
Hello everyone, If anyone is considering taking the course CHEM208, I will leave all the quizzes available here. Most of the answers, or I'd say, atleast 80% of the answers or questions will be found here when you will be doing the exams.

As I will explain this, the class CHEM208 from Bhuvan Pant is a very easy class if you understand the Chemistry in general. Also if you have any troubles, just look at the Quizzes. However, be aware the the quizzes which are done online have a time limit which is 15 minutes.

In the file that I will upload, there is 3 versions. A B and C's and they're accurate.

In total, the 6 quizzes, they count in total for 40% and the final exam which is 100 multiple choice is 60%. Among the 6 quizzes. There are 2 Cumulitive test which are 25 minutes but the answers are not in the file that I will upload. So the basic quizzes are there and you can check them in order to score a 100%. However, in terms of the Cumulitive I suggest that you study for it! Those quizzes are not hard, and the final is very easy as well!
 Attached file 
You must login or register to gain access to this attachment.
Read 332 times