t
S
m
s
RENCEE72 RENCEE72
wrote...
Rep: 7 0
6 years ago
A nurse runs into an old high school friend after 20 years. She notes her friend continues to smoke after all these years. The friend asks, Do you think I sound hoarse?

Upon further assessment, the nurse/friend notes her friend has several warning signs of cancer. Which manifestations would lead to this conclusion? Select all that apply.
  A) I seem to have some difficulty swallowing food this is new for me.
  B) I seem to have more trouble holding my urine than I use to.
  C) Can you feel how large my lymph nodes are on my neck and armpits (axillae)?
  D) Pericardial friction rub heard on auscultation.
  E) Feels subcutaneous emphysema in upper chest area.
Read 87 times
1 Reply