s
r
d
l
a
generalkorn12 generalkorn12
wrote...
9 years ago
Hi, I was wondering if anyone could recommend any undergraduate chemistry textbooks that contain challenging questions?

Zumdahl, and Silberberg (the ones I've used) only contain sparing amounts of conceptual type questions and I'm wondering whether or not there are any textbooks that contain questions that really challenge my understanding.

Thank You!
Read 642 times
4 Replies

Related Topics

Replies
wrote...
Educator
9 years ago
Chemistry: The Science in Context is decent and recommended. Beyond year-1, chemistry gets a lot more difficult. Is this for general interest?
generalkorn12 Author
wrote...
9 years ago
This is for general interest, I did undergraduate chemistry last year but was dissatisfied with the emphasis on plugging numbers into equations (such as entropy equation and such), I felt that I didn't truly understand what I was learning.

Thank you for the recommendation, I'll be sure to look at it.  Slight Smile
wrote...
Educator
9 years ago
No problem, but isn't that the reality though? Most science is proven quantitatively. 
generalkorn12 Author
wrote...
9 years ago
Haha, that's a good point, I guess I just enjoy thinking hypothetically then seeing whether it matches the mathematics.  Wink Face
Explore
Post your homework questions and get free online help from our incredible volunteers
  1144 People Browsing
 105 Signed Up Today
Related Images

Your Opinion
What's your favorite coffee beverage?
Votes: 274