s
r
d
l
saadaj saadaj
wrote...
Rep: 0 0
6 years ago
James Keller was an employee at Radical Boards, Inc Radical Boards is a surf and skateboard shop that also sells clothing. While employed there, Radical Board's principal shareholder discovered that Keller had created peep holes in the shop's dressing rooms. When confronted with the peep holes, Keller denied ever using them and indicated that they were there to prevent shoplifting. The shop manager was told to fire Keller. Shortly after Keller left, a 16-year-old and her mother filed suit because the teen learned, through conversations with Keller, that he had seen her in the dressing room while she was trying on swimming suits. Keller was able to describe her not-generally-seen birthmarks to her. Keller has applied for a position at a summer camp for girls, ages 14-18. The camp director had called Radical Board's manager and asked for a reference on Keller. Suppose that Radical Board's manager simply verifies employment for the camp director. During Keller's first month at the camp, he is able to gain access to the girls at night and sexually assaults three of them. The girls' parents have brought suit against the camp as well as Radical Boards. The camp:
 A) is not liable for the criminal conduct of employees that was not authorized.
 B) might be liable for negligent hiring.
 C) has no liability for conduct of employees after hours.
 D) Both a and b
 E)None of the above
Read 81 times
1 Reply
Replies
Answer verified by a subject expert
aaa222555aaa222555
wrote...
Rep: 1 0
6 years ago
Sign in or Sign up in seconds to unlock everything for free