a
t
i
r
r
oemBiology oemBiology
wrote...
9 years ago
I would like to know on whether Orgone Energy is spam or not, if it is not spam,

Does anyone have any suggestions on how it works?

Thanks in advance for any suggestions
Read 890 times
8 Replies

Related Topics

Replies
wrote...
Educator
9 years ago
is spam or not, if it is not spam,

What do you mean by 'spam'?
oemBiology Author
wrote...
9 years ago
Is it pseudoscience?
Thanks you very much for any suggsetions
wrote...
Donated
Trusted Member
9 years ago
Orgone energy is a hypothetical universal life force originally proposed in the 1930s by Wilhelm Reich.

that is the first sentence on wikipedia Undecided
wrote...
Educator
9 years ago
oem7110, what is the premise of this idea?
oemBiology Author
wrote...
9 years ago
Orgone energy is a hypothetical universal life force originally proposed in the 1930s by Wilhelm Reich.

that is the first sentence on wikipedia Undecided

What Orgone Energy Generators?

"One of the most promising and exciting devices being made increasingly available to the public in this 21st century are the Orgone Generators or Schumann Resonance metaphysical products, whose principles and workings were first introduced and made popular by Wilhelm Reich in the 1950's."

http://www.worldwidehealth.com/health-article-What-Everyone-Needs-To-Know-About-Orgone-Energy-Schumann-Resonance.html

Referring to above statement, I would like to know whether Orgone energy is a kind of Schumann wave or not.

Does anyone have any suggestions?
Thanks, to everyone very much for any suggestions :>
wrote...
Educator
9 years ago
Orgone Energy is chi, pranic energy or the Universal life force energy that sustains our Universe. It has two atoms of oxygen to one of water, and it is through the oxygenation process that it builds and heals. It is the creative life force and it is regulated by your crystalline-based pineal gland or third eye, which is our master gland in our body. Due to the pollution, chemicals and bad habits we create, our pineal gland by the time we are adults, has shrunk from the size of a golf ball to that of a dried-up pea and so have our spiritual powers! The planet as a whole is Orgone or oxygen-deficient, thanks to the man-made and other interference to our planet. Hence our severe lack of Spirituality in our society and also why Orgone Energy Products are also know as products to enhance Enlightenment.

This seriously sounds like a bunch of quackery. Stick to real science. This is too 'metaphysical'.

You still haven't told us what you think about the topic.
oemBiology Author
wrote...
9 years ago
This seriously sounds like a bunch of quackery. Stick to real science. This is too 'metaphysical'.

This is why I suspect that Orgone is pseudoscience, and would like to confirm that.

Does anyone have any suggestions?
Thanks, to everyone very much for any suggestions :>
wrote...
9 years ago
Well, it certainly shows all the signs of being fake.

1. Using undefined and vague techno-babble.
i.e. "digital cellular communications, DOR/negative energy, Etheric Energy, life-beneficial positive energy, and harmful negative etheric energy" These things sound fancy, but they're gibberish.

2. Bold, unsubstantiated claims.
A good rule of thumb is that anything that claims to cure everything is a scam. Organite claims to cure various ailments including cancer, make plants grow taller, and offset "bad energy" from cell phone towers among other things.

3. Implausible modality
There is no reason to think that mixing quartz with metal shavings and fiberglass will do anything and the explanations given by enthusiasts on how it works look copied from other bogus products. The claim that it emits positive energy is a claim found in literally hundreds of scams. What is positive energy? It's a made up substance that sells magnetic bracelets and crystal medallions.

Scams are packaged and repackaged. Some are hard to spot, others are just variations on age old psuedoscience. This one operates on the millenia old idea that crystals are magic. There's plenty of research on crystal claims to show that they aren't.
When you like a flower, you just pluck it out.
But when you love a flower, you water it daily.
The one who understands this, understands life.

- That's the difference between I like you and I love you.
Explore
Post your homework questions and get free online help from our incredible volunteers
  877 People Browsing
Related Images

Your Opinion