t
S
m
s
Hems271 Hems271
wrote...
Rep: 0 0
6 years ago
A client who needs to lose weight as part of an overall plan to become healthier has contracted with a nurse for behavior change.

The client is working on increasing fruits and vegetables in his or her diet and currently consumes less than one fruit or vegetable per day. The nurse knows that the client is in the unfreezing stage of change when the client stated:

A) I have been reading a lot about the healing powers of many fruits and vegetables. I never ate many fruits and vegetables as a child so I am not sure how to prepare them. Can you refer me to some sources of information?
  B) I have started to try one serving of fruits and one serving of vegetables at each meal. I am starting to discover some of my favorites.
  C) I still hate fruits and vegetables and I don't think I will be successful at integrating them into my diet.
  D) Today I ate a total of 10 servings of fruits and vegetables. I really do like them and I feel great
Read 43 times
1 Reply
Replies
Answer verified by a subject expert
lhess431lhess431
wrote...
Top Poster
Rep: 1 0
6 years ago
Sign in or Sign up in seconds to unlock everything for free