t
i
r
r
cheyww cheyww
wrote...
Rep: 2 0
6 years ago
Round your answer to the nearest tenth. A patient with a pulmonary embolus has Refludan infusing at 20 mL/h. The Refludan concentration is 100 mg in 250 mL of D5W. The patient's weight is 70 kg.

How many milligrams per kilogram per hour of Refludan is the patient receiving? ____________ Fill in the blank(s) with correct word
Read 511 times
9 Replies
Replies
Answer verified by a subject expert
jacobhollyyjacobhollyy
wrote...
Top Poster
Rep: 6 0
6 years ago
Sign in or Sign up in seconds to unlock everything for free

Related Topics

cheyww Author
wrote...
6 years ago
Thanks for your help!
Anonymous
wrote...
A year ago
ound your answer to the nearest tenth. A patient with a pulmonary embolus has Refludan infusing at 20 mL/h. The Refludan concentration is 100 mg in 250 mL of D5W. The patient's weight is 70 kg.

How many milligrams per kilogram per hour of Refludan is the patient receiving? ____________ Fill in the blank(s) with correct word

Please show the work
wrote...
Educator
A year ago
I found the answer like this:

Does that help?
Anonymous
wrote...
A year ago
my book states that the answer is 1.9 mcg/kg/hr BUT I AM NOT SURE HOW THEY GOT THIS
Anonymous
wrote...
A year ago
my book states that the answer is 1.9 mcg/kg/hr BUT I AM NOT SURE HOW THEY GOT THIS

Give me a moment while I look into this further. The poster earlier said the same thing...
Anonymous
wrote...
A year ago
Hi again,

Unfortunately, I don't see anything wrong with my work. What I find confusing is how they reported their answer in mcg, when it never asks for mcg (micrograms).

Hence, it may be a mistake on their part.

Feel free to follow up, or ask another question
Anonymous
wrote...
9 months ago
Help! The answer is missing an explanation...
wrote...
Educator
9 months ago
See my earlier work Upwards Arrow
Explore
Post your homework questions and get free online help from our incredible volunteers
  1274 People Browsing
 118 Signed Up Today
Related Images

Your Opinion
Who will win the 2024 president election?
Votes: 3
Closes: November 4