a
t
i
r
r
Yoshi Yoshi
wrote...
9 years ago
Compare American and Canadian views on the size of government.

A) Americans believe the government is too small, while Canadians feel that government intrudes on individual privacy.
B) Similar nations located in North America, both Americans and Canadians feel that government is too large.
C) Americans and Canadians generally agree that government should be larger, funding welfare programs such as Medicaid and Food Stamps.
D) Many Americans believe government is too large, while Canadians recognize that government has a pivotal role to play and accept higher taxes.

This is for my political science class.
Read 4543 times
4 Replies
Replies
Answer verified by a subject expert
bbbbbb
wrote...
Top Poster
9 years ago
Sign in or Sign up in seconds to unlock everything for free
Lisha_15,  ewilkerson1424,  alawser,  l6451h,  eslicke,  Red Lion

Related Topics

Yoshi Author
wrote...
9 years ago
Muchas gracias!

Appreciate your help tremendously Smiling Face with Open Mouth
wrote...
8 years ago
Compare American and Canadian views on the size of government.

A) Americans believe the government is too small, while Canadians feel that government intrudes on individual privacy.
B) Similar nations located in North America, both Americans and Canadians feel that government is too large.
C) Americans and Canadians generally agree that government should be larger, funding welfare programs such as Medicaid and Food Stamps.
D) Many Americans believe government is too large, while Canadians recognize that government has a pivotal role to play and accept higher taxes.

This is for my political science class.
muffhugger,  momo9909
wrote...
5 years ago
thanks
Explore
Post your homework questions and get free online help from our incredible volunteers
  730 People Browsing
Related Images

Your Opinion
Do you believe in global warming?
Votes: 370