a
t
i
r
r
iwantgoodies7 iwantgoodies7
wrote...
9 years ago
just donated10 need activity 5&6 ans from duddy or someone pls.

Post Merge: 9 years ago

i left off from here [Solved] PhysioEX 8 Exercise 7 and took the direction of donating to get mote help
Read 4355 times
2 Replies

Related Topics

Replies
wrote...
Staff Member
9 years ago
What is it that you need?
- Master of Science in Biology
- Bachelor of Science
iwantgoodies7 Author
wrote...
9 years ago Edited: 9 years ago, iwantgoodies7
mallory handled activity 5 with

5. What happens to PCO2 during rapid breathing? Explain your answer. PCO2 levels decrease during rapid breathing because more CO2 was removed from the blood than normal.

Rebreathing

2.What happens to PCO2 during the entire time of the rebreathing activity? It increased because the air that was inhaled had increased amounts of exhaled CO2.

Did the depth of the breathing pattern change during rebreathing? Explain your observations. The depth and rate of respiration increased during rebreathing because increased CO2 in the blood causing stimulating of the respiratory centers in the brain stem.

Breath Holding

3. What happened to the PCO2 during breath holding? PCO2 increased dramatically during breath holding because CO2 cannot be released by cells undergoing cellular respiration.

What happened to the breathing pattern when normal respiration resumes? The rate and depth of breathing increased slightly for a brief period when normal breathing resumed to allow PCO2 rates to decrease to the normal range.
-----------------------------

so i only need activity 6 now
Post Merge: 9 years ago

so now it's an annoying rant? okay refunding my donation tomorrow.
Explore
Post your homework questions and get free online help from our incredible volunteers
  907 People Browsing
Related Images

Your Opinion
What's your favorite funny biology word?
Votes: 328