r
d
l
a
fj97 fj97
wrote...
Rep: 0 0
6 years ago
Which of the following is probably an expression of the influence of the Availability Heuristic?

(a) Brandon is a huge fan of the San Francisco Giants. If he sees anything at all with the SF Giant's logo on it, a shirt, a coffee cup, a banner, you know Brandon is going to want to buy it.
  (b) There is always another way to tweak the artwork this way or that. But we have to get the marketing materials to the conference soon. So I say that the design is good to go.
  (c) I never get a flu shot. When I was a kid I had a terrible infection and the doctor gave me a hypo of penicillin right in the butt. Wow did that hurt
  (d) This year two of the people in our office died. One was hit by a drunk driver last summer when he was out biking, and the other had a fatal heart attack while shoveling snow. We all worked in the same office, reported to the same boss, and both of them were about my age. Makes me not want to do anything that is physically exerting.
  (e) The prosecuting attorney pointed at the accused and said, For a man like him, raised in his religious culture, it is a huge dishonor if a wife is not totally subservient to her husband. That is how we know that the defendant is guilty of murder. I say that he is the one who beat his wife to death. His motive was that he thought she had somehow dishonored him.
Read 95 times
1 Reply
Replies
Answer verified by a subject expert
trackbeast13trackbeast13
wrote...
Top Poster
Rep: 7 0
6 years ago
Sign in or Sign up in seconds to unlock everything for free