h
s
r
d
l
a
wrote...
11 years ago
SELLERS & EVERYBODY IN BETWEEN DO NOT AND I REPEAT! DO NOT LET THIS BUYER BY THE NAME OF JEN CHENG BUY FROM YOU!   

He/She Operates Out Of 2 Different Emails:
doctorbrown2014@yahoo.com
&
dfgcheng@yahoo.com

He/She Has Posted On Here:
https://biology-forums.com/index.php?topic=65363.0

Asking To Find A Bank. He/She Approached Me On Here &  Asking If I Had The Solutions Manual & I Sold It To Him/Her.[March 1st]
& Today [3/9] I See An Unauthorized Claim Dispute In My Email From Paypal Saying That His Account Was Accessed By Someone Else. But To My Knowledge The Person Who Was Making The Claim Is [You Guessed It] HIM/HER! Same Name & Everything.

He/She Said That They Only Deal With Paypal But Is Trying To Get Me To Refund The $ & They'll Send Me A Cashier's Check In The Mail. I've Backed Up All Emails As Evidence & Have Sent It In To Dispute This Claim.

Be Careful Everybody

Update: PayPal Investigated The Unauthorized Use Of Account Claim By Jen Cheng & Deemed It That He In Fact Was Scamming Individuals & I Won The Case. Be Careful Of This Buyer Everyone!
wrote...
Staff Member
11 years ago
Thanks for the update, but your professor is truly an idiot. Write normally! lol
- Master of Science in Biology
- Bachelor of Science
wrote...
11 years ago
Thanks for the update, but your professor is truly an idiot. Write normally! lol

It's So HARD! lmaoo Being graded harshly for not capitalizing the beginning of every word. Im starting to think she had OCD of some sort haha
wrote...
Staff Member
11 years ago

It's So HARD! lmaoo Being graded harshly for not capitalizing the beginning of every word. Im starting to think she had OCD of some sort haha

Yeah, it's so strange and so wrong at the same time. It's not English. She should be fired.
- Master of Science in Biology
- Bachelor of Science
bobsuruncle Author
wrote...
10 years ago
 Warning Sign    MasterPriapis   Warning Sign

His feedback is zero and he is scamming with the paypal gift scam!

Just in case you didn't realize this, it is a trend that is getting more and more popular with legit and bad sellers. I was almost scammed by a person on here who insisted I pay for goods via Paypal and send the payment "as a gift".

Even if you trust the seller, * * DO NOT * * Do this ! !

The sellers only save a few cents in fees (fees are passed to you),  but most important is that you WILL NOT be eligible for "Paypal buyer protection" and if anything happens you will NOT be able to get a refund or open a claim against the seller. This is a way for bad sellers to protect their Paypal accounts from getting shut down or funds seized.

Paypay would have charged this guy 95 cents in fees, and he replied to me that if I I send it as a regular purchase I had to add $5, therefore proved himself a thief and a scammer and I will not be doing business with him - EVER. His reputation here is newbie (ZERO feedback ) 
wrote...
Valued Member
On Hiatus
10 years ago
Thank you for the heads up Face with Open Mouth
If you are reading this, you are awesome, and I wish you a happy and prosperous day!
wrote...
10 years ago
Wow thats crazyy hope everything works, out well for everyone.
Its so great how helpful this community is, but it sucks that there some who ruin it for the rest of us.
-TheBioStudent
wrote...
10 years ago
Thank you for the information. I was looking at buying a bank from him as well! I'm glad I ran across this.
wrote...
Donated
Trusted Member
9 years ago
give us details , money lost, title of product, etc
wrote...
9 years ago
Thanks for the heads up!
wrote...
9 years ago
TESTBANK0@GMAIL.COM
HIS NAME IS MOHAMMED RABABAH

HE SAID HE WILL SEND IT TO YOU AND HE WILL NOT
HE WILL ACCEPT THE PAYPAL RIGHT AWAY AND TAKE YOUR MONEY.
EVEN WHEN HE SENDS YOU A SAMPLE
wrote...
Donated
Trusted Member
9 years ago
what is his username and why are you trusting people online without any reputation ?
wrote...
9 years ago
I've seen where members have commented about "trusted sellers".  To avoid being scammed, is there a thread or section here on the forum that provides that information?  The last thing I want to do is get scammed due to a lack of knowledge concerning reputable sellers.  I can't find this information anywhere through a search, but it has been a long day which is making me a little slow today.  Mods/Admin if this question is irrelevant or not allowed, etc. please remove this post as I don't want to break any rules.  I didn't want to start a new thread for this question when its mentioned/suggested here. Thanks.
wrote...
Donated
Trusted Member
9 years ago
no trusted member will ever scam anyone. if they do they will get banned and lose all privileges. if you do, let an admin know https://biology-forums.com/index.php?action=contact
Explore
Post your homework questions and get free online help from our incredible volunteers
  1081 People Browsing
 114 Signed Up Today
Related Images

Your Opinion
What's your favorite math subject?
Votes: 293