r
r
dcrone dcrone
wrote...
Rep: 0 0
6 years ago
Her bank account was low, and her credit cards were at their limits; this
  bothered Leona.

Correct any pronoun use errors in the following sentences by crossing out the in
  correct pronoun and writing in the correct one above it. In some cases you may have
  to rewrite part of the sentence. If the sentence is correct, do nothing to it.

Ques. 2

We hosted the gala party for the new Macintosh line all by ourself.

Correct any pronoun use errors in the following sentences by crossing out the in
  correct pronoun and writing in the correct one above it. In some cases you may have

Ques. 3

The representative of Hewlett-Packard showed Jack and I the new laptop.

Ques. 4

When I went to buy my Christmas tree, you could see that all the good ones
  were already gone.

Ques. 5

The boys and myself have moved to a new house in Los Angeles.

Ques. 6

The measles, which are usually a harmless disease, can be dangerous if one is
  older.

Correct any subjectverb agreement errors in the following sentences by crossing
  out the incorrect verb form and writing in the correct form above it. If the sentence is
  correct, do nothing to it.

Ques. 7

The problem with his students have convinced the teacher that he needs to
  change his attitude.

Correct any subjectverb agreement errors in the following sentences by crossing
  out the incorrect verb form and writing in the correct form above it. If the sentence is
  correct, do nothing to it.
Read 26 times
3 Replies