r
d
l
a
lizzynorris lizzynorris
wrote...
Rep: 0 0
6 years ago
In which step of the micro moments perspective on the customer journey does the customer seek help completing a task or trying something new?
 a. I want to know.
  b. I want to do.
  c. I want to go.
  d. I want to buy.

Question 2

The FactFinder Research firm conducted a survey for a national food manufacturer, and one of the issues addressed by the research was to determine how many pounds of fish were annually consumed per capita. In the survey, they found one person who consumed only one pound of fish per year while 10 people reported 200 pounds per year. The range was
 a. 200.
  b. 1 to 2,000.
  c. 201.
  d. 199.
  e. None of these are correct.

Question 3

Which of the following is a true statement about mobile payments?
 a. United States consumers have been reticent to adopt mobile payments.
  b. Mobile payments have taken off in the U.S., but not elsewhere.
  c. After a spurt of initial enthusiasm, adoption of mobile payments has slowed in recent years.
  d. About half of U.S. mobile users take advantage of mobile payments.

Question 4

Hypothesis testing involves two mutually exclusive hypotheses that are known as
 a. null and alternative.
  b. null and conformative.
  c. primary and alternate.
  d. true and false.
  e. normal and variant.

Question 5

In the future, __________ might allow two friends to check out a selection of bowling balls even when the two friends are in different cities and neither one is near a store.
 a. beacons
  b. augmented reality
  c. RFID tags
  d. artificial intelligence

Question 6

When a sample mean is compared against a standard for a large sample, which statistic is calculated?
 a. t
  b. p
  c. 2
  d. s
  e. z

Question 7

What is the difference between a beacon and an RFID tag?
 a. Beacons determine where people are; RFID tags determine where products are.
  b. Beacons determine where products are; RFID tags determine where people are.
  c. Beacons determine the location of products and people; RFID tags convey that information to marketers.
  d. RFID tags determine the location of products and people; beacons convey that information to marketers.

Question 8

Which of the following statements about hypothesis testing is NOT true?
 a. It is a means for establishing standards for making decisions about whether to accept sample results as valid for the overall population.
  b. It applies to both univariate and multivariate analyses.
  c. It lets a researcher know with certainty that a sample result is true for the population.
  d. It is generally what marketers begin with when preparing to launch a research study.
  e. All of these are correct.

Question 9

Marietta opts into a Target app. When she enters a Target store, small Bluetooth devices scattered throughout the store send signals to her phone with personalized deals and information. This is an example of ______ technology.
 a. RFID.
  b. beacon.
  c. tag.
  d. alien.
Read 57 times
2 Replies
Replies
Answer verified by a subject expert
sarahdmariesarahdmarie
wrote...
Rep: 3 0
6 years ago