n
a
C
s
m
wrote...
Rep: 0 0
A year ago
For which of the following businesses would a Click to Call ad make the most sense?
 a. A restaurant.
  b. An online shoe retailer.
  c. A bowling alley.
  d. A video game developer.

Question 2

Univariate analysis refers to analyzing
 a. the relationship between variables.
  b. a variable in isolation.
  c. the unit variation for a variable.
  d. Both a and b are correct.
  e. Both b and c are correct.

Question 3

Discuss the costs and benefits of regulation and who pays for or receives each, respectively. When is regulation justified?

Question 4

The primary motivation behind expanded text ads was to:
 a. offer a cheaper advertising option for small businesses.
  b. optimize the ads for laptops.
  c. optimize the ads for mobile devices.
  d. All of these are correct.

Question 5

Name and describe three tests marcom professionals can apply to deal with ethical dilemmas.

Question 6

Data analysis hinges on which of the following considerations about the variable(s) to be analyzed?
 a. Will the variable be analyzed in isolation or in relationship to one or more other variables?
  b. What type of analysis is required by the project sponsor?
  c. What level of measurement was used to measure the variable(s)?
  d. What level of measurement was used to measure the variable(s)?
  e. All of these are considerations about the variable(s) to be analyzed.

Question 7

CPM represents the cost per __________ impressions.
 a. million
  b. thousand
  c. hundred
  d. multiple
Read 14 times
3 Replies
Replies
Answer verified by a subject expert
wrote...
Rep: 1 0
A year ago
Answer to #1

a

Answer to #2

b

Answer to #3

The costs associated with regulation include the cost of complying, enforcement costs, and costs associated with unintended side effects resulting from regulations. Companies often incur the cost of complying with a regulatory remedy. Enforcement costs are incurred by regulatory agencies and paid for by taxpayers. The unintended side effects that might result from regulations represent a cost to both buyers and sellers.

Regulation offers three major benefits. First, consumer choice among alternatives is improved when consumers are better informed in the marketplace. Second, when consumers become better informed, product quality tends to improve in response to consumers' changing needs and preferences. Finally, reduced prices resulting from a reduction in a seller's information market power is a third regulatory benefit. Consumers are the primary beneficiary of regulation.

In sum, regulation is theoretically justified only if the benefits exceed the costs.

Answer to #4

c

Answer to #5

The three tests one can employ when faced with an ethical dilemma are:
1 . Golden Rule Test. Act in a way that you would want others to act toward you.
2 . Professional Ethics Test. Take only actions that would be viewed as proper by an objective panel of your professional colleagues.
3 . TV Test. Always ask, Would I feel comfortable explaining this action on television to the general public?

Answer to #6

d

Answer to #7

b