s
r
d
l
a
Christy Christy
wrote...
13 years ago
I have a print out of Exercise 4 and it goes from page 32-37 (ending with the first 4 questions of Activity 5). Does anyone know which Physioex version this is from? I have to cite it for a lab report.
Read 17541 times
6 Replies

Related Topics

Replies
wrote...
Staff Member
13 years ago
I have a print out of Exercise 4 and it goes from page 32-37 (ending with the first 4 questions of Activity 5). Does anyone know which Physioex version this is from? I have to cite it for a lab report.

PhysioEx 8 A&P
- Master of Science in Biology
- Bachelor of Science
Christy Author
wrote...
13 years ago
Hey Duddy,
I noticed you seem to be the go-to person here. Are you sure it's verion 8.0 and do you know if its their A&P or for human physiology. I know its basically the same but it would be written differently on the citation and without any more info or without seeing the pages myself, I'm not sure which ISBN I'm working from.  All I have is a few photocopied pages.
wrote...
Staff Member
13 years ago
Hey Duddy,
I noticed you seem to be the go-to person here. Are you sure it's verion 8.0 and do you know if its their A&P or for human physiology. I know its basically the same but it would be written differently on the citation and without any more info or without seeing the pages myself, I'm not sure which ISBN I'm working from.  All I have is a few photocopied pages.

I'm sure of it, it's A&P
- Master of Science in Biology
- Bachelor of Science
Christy Author
wrote...
13 years ago
Thanks!
wrote...
Donated
12 years ago
Agreed!! PhysioEx 8.0 Anatomy & Physiology. Wink Face
wrote...
12 years ago
Hey Duddy,
Do you still have answers for PhysioEx 8.0 Exercise 4: Endocrine System Physiology? It would be helpful!!!
Explore
Post your homework questions and get free online help from our incredible volunteers
  1088 People Browsing
 123 Signed Up Today
Related Images

Your Opinion
Who's your favorite biologist?
Votes: 586