t
i
r
r
wayneyoo wayneyoo
wrote...
Rep: 0 0
6 years ago
Francois, a senior in high school, is a high-need achiever. Which of the following tasks would be most appropriate for him?

a. Cleaning the rat cages in the school's science lab.
  b. Writing a one-page summary of what he did on his summer break.
  c. Planning, preparing, and hosting a formal dinner for his friends from his home economics class.
  d. Working as an intern at a Fortune 500 company while he actively pursues his pilot's license.

Ques. 2

Maria has a history project to complete. First, she makes a list of the events that relate to her topic. She decides which ones are the most interesting and then creates several sample outlines, each with a different combination of events. She then researches all of the events at the library and on her computer. Last, she selects the outline that will work best, given the information she was able to find on particular topics and how interesting each one was, and revises it if necessary. Now she is ready to begin writing. According to Jerome Kagan, Maria exhibits which of the following?

a. impulsivity
  b. reflectivity
  c. field-independence
  d. field-dependence

Ques. 3

Martin decides to take a physics class, even though science has never been his strong suit. While he is looking forward to the experience, he is also a little nervous. Martin's friend Toshio remarks Man, you're crazy I'd never take that class because I'd fail According to Atkinson, Martin and Toshio differ in their

a. level of interest.
  b. self-concept.
  c. need for achievement.
  d. attribution patterns.
Read 55 times
2 Replies
Replies
Answer verified by a subject expert
ntr44ntr44
wrote...
Rep: 0 0
6 years ago