t
i
r
r
oicyunvme oicyunvme
wrote...
Rep: 0 0
6 years ago
Martin decides to take a physics class, even though he has a very weak science background. While he is looking forward to the experience, he is also a little nervous. Martin's friend Toshio remarks Man, you're crazy I'd never take that class because I'd fail According to Atkinson, Martin and Toshio differ in their

a. level of interest.
  b. self-concept.
  c. need for achievement.
  d. attribution patterns.

Ques. 2

According to the cognitive development theory of motivation

a. the intrinsic value of overcoming cognitive disequilibrium drives learning.
  b. extrinsic rewards are necessary before intrinsic motivation occurs.
  c. the teacher should provide role models to model appropriate learning behavior.
  d. steps in learning should be small enough that the student is assured of being rewarded at regular intervals.

Ques. 3

Crystal decides to take an accounting class even though she has a very weak computational background. While she is looking forward to the experience, she is also a little nervous. Kate, Crystal's friend, remarks, Whew, you're crazy I'd never take that class because I know I'd fail According to Atkinson, Crystal and Kate differ in their

a. level of interest.
  b. self-concept.
  c. attribution patterns.
  d. need for achievement.
Read 63 times
3 Replies
Replies
Answer verified by a subject expert
B B.B B.
wrote...
Rep: 1 0
6 years ago