t
i
r
r
kellydevenney kellydevenney
wrote...
Rep: 0 0
6 years ago
One of the elements listed on a Curriculum Activity Guide that establishes the recommended number of children who might be able to join in the activity is identified as __________.

Fill in the blank with correct word.

Question 2

__________ are the parts of an activity planned for young children; elements include title, goal, materials, standards, and so on.

Question 3

A(n) __________ is a(n) enriching experience planned and offered for children in an early childhood setting.

Question 4

__________ is a possible outcome listed on the Curriculum Activity Guide. The words related to an activity can be used appropriately in conversation with the children participating in the activity.

Question 5

__________ are the single ideas about an object or subject written and spoken simply for a childs understanding. One of the elements of a Curriculum Activity Guide.

Question 6

The developed abilities in body movement, thinking, and social and emotional behaviors are referred to as __________.

Question 7

The Curriculum Activity Guide offers:

A. a basic model for documenting the activities and experiences offered in an early care and learning program.
  B. a lesson plan approach used by both preschool teachers and elementary school teachers.
  C. a method for identifying the experiences preschoolers are mandated by licensing to offer.
  D. an illustration which documents the relevance of guidance techniques in preschools.
Read 62 times
3 Replies
Replies
Answer verified by a subject expert
TkonryeTkonrye
wrote...
Top Poster
Rep: 1 0
6 years ago
Sign in or Sign up in seconds to unlock everything for free