r
d
l
a
dotyc92 dotyc92
wrote...
Rep: 0 0
6 years ago
Use your own school experiences to provide examples of school-based cliques and crowds and the concept of dominance hierarchy. If you cannot think of a specific instance, make one up.

What will be an ideal response?

Question 2

Development of identity is less complicated for adolescents who belong to minority groups.

a. True
  b. False
  Indicate whether the statement is true or false

Question 3

What is the difference between instrumental, hostile, and relational aggression? Give an example of each type of aggression. Also, who are most likely to be victimized by such bullies?

What will be an ideal response?

Question 4

Marcia's identity statuses represent four combinations of the dimensions of exploration and commitment.

a. True
  b. False
  Indicate whether the statement is true or false
Read 469 times
2 Replies
Replies
Answer verified by a subject expert
Ron.MRon.M
wrote...
Rep: 1 0
6 years ago
Sign in or Sign up in seconds to unlock everything for free
This verified answer contains over 310 words.
Leonard Britolli

Related Topics

wrote...
A year ago Edited: A year ago, Dwight Inge
Answer to q. 1

students should clearly and accurately describe and distinguish between a clique (a small group of friends who are similar in sex, age, race, and attitudes) and a crowd (a larger group of mixed-sex children or adolescents who have similar values and attitudes and may come to be known by a specific label). Students will often confuse a crowd and a clique, so accurate description and distinction between the two is essential. The student should also accurately describe the pecking order of a dominance hierarchy that exists within a crowd, and may describe positive and/or negative aspects of such a hierarchy existing.

Answer to q. 2

FALSE

Answer to q. 3

Instrumental aggression occurs when a child uses aggressive acts to achieve some specific goal (e.g., takes a ball from another child because you want to play with her ball). Hostile aggression is committed without provocation and with the intent of intimidating, harassing, or humiliating another individual (e.g., hitting a younger child to make him fear you). Relational aggression involves an attempt to undermine some social relationship (e.g., spreading a rumor about a person's sex habits in order to break up a boyfriend-girlfriend pair). Risk factors for being the victim of a bully include having high levels of aggression and being easily irritated, being withdrawn/submissive, having low self-esteem, and having few friends.

Answer to q. 4

TRUE

As a student, I know firsthand the importance of having access to quality essay examples. During my school years, I often struggled with understanding the expectations for different types of essays and how to properly format and cite my work. But, once I discovered websites that offered free essay samples, it made a huge difference in my writing. It helped me to improve my skills, and I got a lot of inspiration for my own essays. I highly recommend checking out this website for any student looking to improve their writing skills and get a better understanding of what is expected in their school assignments. These websites can also be a great resource for students who may be struggling to come up with ideas for their assignments or are looking for ways to make their writing stand out

That's a great answer!
Explore
Post your homework questions and get free online help from our incredible volunteers
  1051 People Browsing
 128 Signed Up Today
Related Images

Your Opinion
What's your favorite funny biology word?
Votes: 328

Previous poll results: Where do you get your textbooks?