r
d
l
a
Aliya1 Aliya1
wrote...
Rep: 7 0
5 years ago
#7. Hemophilia is an X-linked disorder that affects the body’s ability to create blood clots. The allele for normal blood clotting, XH, is dominant over the allele for hemophilia, Xh.

An unaffected female that is not a carrier mated with an affected male. Which of the following rows identifies the possible genotypes of the offspring? a). Female( X^H X^h) male(X^H Y & X^h Y) b). Female(X^H X^H and X^H X^h) male( X^H Y) c). Female( X^H X^H and X^H X^h) Male( X^H Y& X^h Y) d). Female(X^H X^h) male(X^H Y) i'm thinking d?

#8. An unaffected daughter from the above cross married a man who does not have hemophilia.

Determine the probability of their offspring being

- A daughter with hemophilia
- A daughter without hemophilia
- A son with hemophilia
- A son without hemophilia
Express your answer as a phenotypic ratio.
Number:
Phenotype: Affected female, unaffected female, affected male, unaffected male.
I already answered these questions just want to know if I'm right or not i have my answer as 1,1,2,1.
Please let me know if this is correct or not Slight Smile
Read 248 times
3 Replies
Replies
Answer verified by a subject expert
bio_manbio_man
wrote...
Educator
Top Poster
5 years ago
Sign in or Sign up in seconds to unlock everything for free
This verified answer contains over 400 words.