t
i
r
r
beauknows beauknows
wrote...
13 years ago
Hey guys! I may be in the wrong topic  but,

Describe the energy conversions and matter conversions between the chloroplast and the mitochondria.

Answers that are in depth as possible would be best Slight Smile!

Thanks so much!
Beau!
Read 2409 times
3 Replies

Related Topics

Replies
wrote...
Donated
Trusted Member
13 years ago
Here is my little blurb Smiling Face with Open Mouth They convert solar energy to chemical energy by absorbing sunlight and using it to drive the synthesis of organic comounds such as surgars from carbon dioxide and water. so in other words, mitochondria are the sites of cellular respiration, the metabolic process that generates ATP by extracting energy from sugars, fats, and other fuels with the help of oxygen. Chloroplasts, found in plants and algae, are the sites of photosynthesis. They convert solar energy to chemical energy by absorbing sunlight and using it to drive the synthesis of organic compounds such as sugars from carbon dioxide and water.
wrote...
Staff Member
13 years ago
Here is my little blurb Smiling Face with Open Mouth They convert solar energy to chemical energy by absorbing sunlight and using it to drive the synthesis of organic comounds such as surgars from carbon dioxide and water. so in other words, mitochondria are the sites of cellular respiration, the metabolic process that generates ATP by extracting energy from sugars, fats, and other fuels with the help of oxygen. Chloroplasts, found in plants and algae, are the sites of photosynthesis. They convert solar energy to chemical energy by absorbing sunlight and using it to drive the synthesis of organic compounds such as sugars from carbon dioxide and water.

Good job biolove, reply back if you need further assistance beauknows.
- Master of Science in Biology
- Bachelor of Science
beauknows Author
wrote...
13 years ago
I think I just need a little bit more to understand it fully. Thanks so much guys Slight Smile!

- Beau.
Explore
Post your homework questions and get free online help from our incredible volunteers
  1020 People Browsing
Related Images

Your Opinion
Who will win the 2024 president election?
Votes: 3
Closes: November 4