s
r
d
l
a
havoc-covah havoc-covah
wrote...
13 years ago
I am looking to purchase a PhysioEX 8.0 Lab Manual for Human Physiology.  I am overseas and we do not always have the best internet service for me to stay online to try and get help with some of the labs.  If anyone knows where I can purchase one please let me know, it's greatly appreciated.
Read 4388 times
6 Replies

Related Topics

Replies
wrote...
Donated
Trusted Member
13 years ago
https://biology-forums.com/index.php/topic,1900.0.html
wrote...
Donated
13 years ago
This person already purchased the item from student.plus. They needed the Human Physiology version not the A&P. I wouldnt sell to them so i recommended the only other source i knew at the time which was student.plus. I dont think mb2005 has the PhysioEx 8.0 for Human Physiology anyway.
wrote...
Donated
Trusted Member
13 years ago
This person already purchased the item from student.plus. They needed the Human Physiology version not the A&P. I wouldnt sell to them so i recommended the only other source i knew at the time which was student.plus. I dont think mb2005 has the PhysioEx 8.0 for Human Physiology anyway.
True, the only other person aside from me who could get it would be Duddy (but that's a forum purchase, so he won't sell it to anybody).

I will sell it for $100--
keisha Author
wrote...
13 years ago
do you have the answer for physioEX lab exe 1 lab membrances and diffusion
lab2 nutrients and chemical
lab 3 muscle physiology
lab 4neurology
wrote...
Donated
13 years ago
keisha- we have the answers to all the physioEx lab exercises and review sheets and will provide answers free of charge. the more you contribute to the forum, by helping answer others questions the more help we can give you on each of those lab exercises. You should start your own topic though as Duddy will not likley answer your question in another persons thread.

Biolove - I would not sell it for any price. I have made commitments and my integrity has always been one of my better qualitites.
wrote...
Educator
13 years ago
keisha- we have the answers to all the physioEx lab exercises and review sheets and will provide answers free of charge. the more you contribute to the forum, by helping answer others questions the more help we can give you on each of those lab exercises. You should start your own topic though as Duddy will not likley answer your question in another persons thread.

Biolove - I would not sell it for any price. I have made commitments and my integrity has always been one of my better qualitites.

Thanks Rit727.
Explore
Post your homework questions and get free online help from our incredible volunteers
  719 People Browsing
 125 Signed Up Today
Related Images

Your Opinion
What's your favorite funny biology word?
Votes: 328