t
i
r
r
riddhi riddhi
wrote...
Rep: 3 0
5 years ago
Today, various generations work together to provide care. In order to be successful and work as cohesive teams, what must these nurses do?
1. Place staff in positions fitting their character
2. Demonstrate active and assertive communication
3. Have opposing views
4. Recognize individual skill sets of each generation
5. Work with tension
Textbook 
Effective Leadership and Management in Nursing

Effective Leadership and Management in Nursing

Edition: 9th
Author:
Read 64 times
2 Replies
riddhi

Related Topics

Replies
wrote...
5 years ago
 1, 2, 4
Explanation:  1. To be successful, nurses must place individuals in positions that fit their character, demonstrate active and assertive communication, and recognize individual skill sets of other generations.
2. To be successful, nurses must place individuals in positions that fit their character, demonstrate active and assertive communication, and recognize individual skill sets of other generations.
3. To be successful, nurses must place individuals in positions that fit their character, demonstrate active and assertive communication, and recognize individual skill sets of other generations.
4. To be successful, nurses must place individuals in positions that fit their character, demonstrate active and assertive communication, and recognize individual skill sets of other generations.
5. To be successful, nurses must place individuals in positions that fit their character, demonstrate active and assertive communication, and recognize individual skill sets of other generations.
riddhi Author
wrote...
5 years ago
Such a godsend, you helped me and my friend big time
riddhi
Explore
Post your homework questions and get free online help from our incredible volunteers
  929 People Browsing
Related Images

Your Opinion
Who will win the 2024 president election?
Votes: 3
Closes: November 4