t
S
m
s
Unit 300 Unit 300
wrote...
Rep: 1 0
5 years ago
Need info for midterm APUS Intel424.  I have INTL 305 and 412 to share  - both A's.  Thank you
Read 461 times
10 Replies

Related Topics

Replies
wrote...
5 years ago
I have documents for:

INTEL 303
INTEL 303
INTEL 304
INTEL 422
INTEL 442
INTEL 500

Will any of these work?
wrote...
5 years ago
I have everything you need!

Write back so I don't waste my time uploading something without getting anything in return Face with Rolling Eyes
wrote...
5 years ago
I have Professor Fellman --- Ontl 424 - I listed the courses I have material for ... you are welcome to them. 
wrote...
5 years ago

I don't need any of those right now, but I did see two on our list that I haven't taken yet.  You are welcome to my materials if they will be of help.
wrote...
5 years ago
I have the assignment:

Instructions: Your initial post should be a word document at least 250 for each question.

Answer the following two items:

1) What are the problems with current mechanical detection system and what is being done to enhance detection techniques?

Please read

Page 63-85 of "EDUCING INFORMATION Interrogation: Science and Art Foundations for the Future"

http://hrlibrary.umn.edu/OathBetrayed/Intelligence%20Science%20Board%202006.pdf

(Pages 81-84 of this book can answer problems with current mechanical detection systems)

2) Think about a possible mechanism to enhance detection and share it with your class (have fun with this and think outside the box...but within reason. No Vulcan mind meld)

For this question I would consider Artificial intelligence to enhance detection

See this article https://futurism.com/japan-using-artificial-intelligence-catch-criminals-run/

My answer is attached.

If you have other assignments, post them here and I'll see if I remember how to answer them. I took the course in 2016!

Can you send me a Google drive link to your course material? Or you can upload it here if you like. Whatever is easiest for you.
 Attached file 
You must login or register to gain access to this attachment.
wrote...
5 years ago

HI - and thanks.  I don't have time right now to look over your material.  Do you want all 8 forums and whatever papers were included for the two courses I have? I had no exams in either of them.  Also, I don't know my way around this forum very well.  Would I just upload them to this forum and you will take it from there?  I am not even sure I know how to upload them here ....  I have all A's - and I think I have a Power point, but not for either of these two ... they are all A's, also. 

The midterm is being posted monday and that is my greatest concern right now ...

thanks again ...
wrote...
5 years ago Edited: 5 years ago, bio_man
If you want to upload it on the website, follow this link: https://biology-forums.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=selectcat

Select your category, then choose your file, etc.

But if you find it easier to email it to me, use this ***

On a side note, good luck on your midterm Face Screaming in Fear

wrote...
5 years ago

Hi - I posted 8 forum posts for intl 305 under political science as there wasn't an INTEL category.  I see there was no formatting and everything was one blob of text so in the a.m. I will do them individually by week for easier reading.  Please share accordingly.  I was really needing a little more info on the midterm, which is 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer.  Yours didn't help much with that so if you have access to any additional info I would appreciate it. 

A couple papers yet for 305 ... then 412 a bit later. 
wrote...
5 years ago

I will contact you later but there are only 2 on your list I haven't taken yet ... thanks!  Let me know any specifics you need ....
wrote...
5 years ago Edited: 5 years ago, bio_man
Here's the midterm that I have

also found here: https://biology-forums.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=11370
 Attached file 
(33.17 KB)
You must login or register to gain access to this attachment.
Explore
Post your homework questions and get free online help from our incredible volunteers
  1112 People Browsing
Related Images

Your Opinion