7 Replies

Related Topics

Replies
wrote...
5 years ago
I would love to know who actually let the dogs out
wrote...
5 years ago
Blackholes. Where do they lead? What happens to all matter beyond the event horizon? Is there a multiverse?

And, is extra terrestrial life existent in different galaxies? Can the Fermi Paradox be defied?

What is the secret behind the Bootes Void? Why are there so few galaxies?

Is the concept of time true? Or is it a social construct of humanity that limits us from reaching new horizons?
wrote...
5 years ago
 What came first, the chicken or the egg??
wrote...
5 years ago
I would like to solve the mystery of Big Bang ; I'm no way related to Science to authoritatively discuss this topic; So, I humbly present a concept from my imagination : Before Big Bang, universe was a compressed spec. What if that spec might be a compressed vacuum of space - time - energy and mass ; a compressed time frame inside the cosmic microwave background? Just imagine a small elliptical bubble inside a big elliptical one. And the small bubble is expanding in an elliptical path. It is being said that the universe is still expanding. If the space-time is moving like a fountain, from the center of Universe(the point where the Big Bang happened) , everything will go in a downward motion while reaching the crest. And is this why , it feels like everything is moving beyond the cosmological horizon? I've scribbled my concept below..
 Attached file 
Thumbnail(s):
wrote...
5 years ago
 A complete understanding of the human brain and how to convert consciousness into a computer program.
wrote...
5 years ago
the mystery I would like to solve "are we the only high intellectuals beings in this universe ? if no , then where are they , why can't we communicate, although with all the advanced technology we invented , still can't we reach them , why are they still hiding !? "
wrote...
5 years ago
How babies born knowing how to suck?
Explore
Post your homework questions and get free online help from our incredible volunteers
  1112 People Browsing
 120 Signed Up Today
Related Images

Your Opinion
Who will win the 2024 president election?
Votes: 3
Closes: November 4

Previous poll results: Who's your favorite biologist?