s
r
d
l
a
m_rothe m_rothe
wrote...
5 years ago
Divorce rate has been increased in America and North America. About 40 to 50 percent of married couples in the United States are divorce.  Based on statistics the closer a couple is when it comes to their respective birth years, the greater their chances of avoiding divorce. That's according to a study that compiled polling data from more than 3,000 recently married and divorced Americans.

What makes for a stable marriage?

Read 204 times
7 Replies

Related Topics

Replies
wrote...
Donated
Trusted Member
5 years ago
I've read a correlation like this in the past, I think it has to do with mental maturity, where you and your partner mature in unison.
wrote...
Educator
5 years ago
It's more than just your age. Another factor is your set of beliefs, in other words are you marrying into your religion or your partners? Some people are incompatible with some religions other than their own, so their might be a strong attraction at first, but it weathers away in time due to disagreements on how you want the children to be raised.
wrote...
5 years ago
money
wrote...
5 years ago
money

Lack of money brings hard times to any relationship, let alone a marriage, so I don't think that's what leads to divorce. HOWEVER, if the marriage was built on wealth/resources, then it could become a deal breaker if one end of the agreement isn't being upheld.
wrote...
5 years ago
respect and understanding not money
wrote...
5 years ago
Faithfulness, fidelity
wrote...
5 years ago
respect for sure
Explore
Post your homework questions and get free online help from our incredible volunteers
  845 People Browsing
 190 Signed Up Today
Related Images

Your Opinion
Who's your favorite biologist?
Votes: 586

Previous poll results: Do you believe in global warming?