t
S
m
s
victoria1 victoria1
wrote...
Rep: 0 0
5 years ago
  using OBESITY In Unit 2, you completed an annotated bibliography where you identified current health behavior research on a selected health issue. For this Assignment, you will build upon your previous work by proposing goals and objectives of a feasible health intervention, project, or

program to address the health behavior components of this health issue.

You will begin this Assignment by providing a summary of the selected health issue and corresponding health behavior theories. In outline format, you will provide three goals for the proposed health intervention, project, or program. Each goal should have at least 2–3 objectives. Goals and objectives must reflect health behavior at the intrapersonal, interpersonal, or community-based level. Goals and objectives must also be specific, measurable, achievable, relevant, and time-bound (i.e., SMART goals). Conclude this Assignment with a short discussion on possible barriers or challenges to implementing these goals and objectives.

Health Behavior Theory Goals and Objectives
Health Behavior and Summary of Health Behavior Theory
   Insert the one-paragraph background information on your health issue here. (aim for about 100 words; do not quote—use your own words; professional/formal tone; do not use first or second person)
Goals and Objectives
Create a 2-3-sentence introduction validating the reason you have chosen this goal and objectives. This should reflect back to the purpose of the goal.
Goal 1:
   Objective 1:
   Objective 2:

Create a 2-3-sentence introduction validating the reason you have chosen this goal and objectives. This should reflect back to the purpose of the goal.
Goal 1:
   Objective 1:
   Objective 2:

Goal 1:
   Objective 1:
   Objective 2:
Barriers and Challenges
   Provide short discussion of possible barriers and challenges to implementing the activities/interventions described in your goals and objectives

ou will need to comply with APA style 6th edition.  Visit the KU library or student resources for more information.  In addition, you should have at least one source per page of text.  You may use websites as a reference (as long as the website is credible and objective).  Notice that this section has a first line that is not tabbed and the remaining lines are tabbed. Until you begin….
A new line.  This is APA Style.  Read more information on APA References for more information.  However, keep in mind that this page is formatted specifically for references.

Read 138 times
3 Replies