l
t
S
m
s
oemBiology oemBiology
wrote...
5 years ago
I would like to know on more about potential recovery cells PRC, is there any related article on this issue?

Does anyone have any suggestions?
Thanks in advance for any suggestions
Read 652 times
14 Replies

Related Topics

Replies
wrote...
Valued Member
Educator
5 years ago
Never heard of such a thing Neutral Dummy

What is that?
wrote...
Staff Member
5 years ago
https://biology-forums.com/index.php?action=results&q=potential%20recovery%20cell&cx=015763616539261044904:pelsxodl8qu;pubmed

couldn't find anything either
- Master of Science in Biology
- Bachelor of Science
oemBiology Author
wrote...
5 years ago
Potential recovery cells (PRC), which would make T-Cells growing, I know the term PRC from seminar.

Do you have any suggestions?
Thanks, to everyone very much for any suggestions (^v^)
wrote...
Valued Member
Educator
5 years ago
I'm trying my best to find information about T-cells and the acronym PCR. I found polycomb repressive complex but I'm not sure if that's what you meant.
oemBiology Author
wrote...
5 years ago Edited: 5 years ago, oem7110
I confirm information in this afternoon, it is called "induced pluripotent stem cell"
It claims to regenerate any part of body for longer life. I would like to know on how it works.

Ref: http://www.rxxf.org/usc-rongxiang-xu-center-for-regenerative-life-science/
Ref: http://www.thelosangelespost.org/dr-rongxiang-xu-receives-scroll-award/
Ref: https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2018/8/miracle-capsule-proven-scientifically-and-medically-to-transform-any-health-issues-over-night-is-now-available-in-nigeria.html

Post Merge: 5 years ago

They mention that if finger is cut, it can grow back with their treatment.  when people get burn on their skins, traditional treatment is using dry wound treatment, which is WRONG, because dry wound block the body to repair itself.  They use special oil treatment, and keep the wound soft and let the body to grow the wound area to original status.

Does anyone have any suggestions on how it repairs body?
wrote...
Valued Member
Educator
5 years ago
Pluripotent stem cells are undifferentiated cells that potentially grow into any tissue they're surrounded by. For example, a fetus is purely made up of pluripotent stem cells. The problem is they're hard to grow for individuals, and are not available in adult, unless they're harvested from special cells found in the bone marrow. In addition, they can't be shared either because of immune system rejection of different hosts. In other words, I can't steal your stem cells and use them on me.
oemBiology Author
wrote...
5 years ago
Everyone has Pluripotent stem cells within his body, there is no need to search from outside.  All they need to to activate Pluripotent stem cells to repair body, but it must be under special oil environment for recovery.  Based on the given sources, do you find any Dr. Rongxiang Xu's theory on how it works? If you find youtube video for introduction, that would be great :>

wrote...
Valued Member
Educator
5 years ago
Everyone has Pluripotent stem cells within his body, there is no need to search from outside.  All they need to to activate Pluripotent stem cells to repair body, but it must be under special oil environment for recovery.

If you're referring to induced pluripotent stem cells, cells that are reprogrammed to behave like stem cells, then yes those are more available than embryonic stem (ES) cells. iPS cells exhibit functional similarities to ES cells.

Here's some history:

In 2006, Kazutoshi Takahashi and Shinya Yamanaka established for the first time murine ES-like cell lines from mouse embryonic fibroblasts (MEFs) and skin fibroblasts by simply expressing four transcription factor genes encoding Oct4, Sox2, Klf4, and c-Myc (Figure 1) (Takahashi & Yamanaka 2006). They called these somatic cell-derived cell lines induced pluripotent stem (iPS) cells. These iPS cell lines exhibit similar morphology and growth properties as ES cells and express ES cell-specific genes. Transplantation of iPS cells into immunodeficient mice resulted in the formation of germ-cell-tumor (teratoma)-containing tissues from all three germ layers, confirming the pluripotent potential of iPS cells. However, there were two problems: the low efficiency of establishing iPS cell lines and some variations in gene expression profiling between iPS cells and ES cells. The latter issue raised the concern that cell reprogramming may be insufficient to restore full pluripotency in somatic cells as exhibited by ES cells.

Generating induced pluripotent stem cells

(A) To turn adult skin fibroblasts into embryonic stem cells, researchers generated mice that carried a drug-selectable marker conferring resistance to either neomycin or puromycin. Resistance to these antibiotics was linked to expression of either Pou5f1 or Nanog, which are markers of pluripotency.

(B) The authors then isolated fibroblasts from these genetically modified mice and

(C) introduced genes for four transcription factors (Oct3/4, Sox2, Klf4 and c-Myc) into these cells by retroviral transfection.

(D) The transfected cells were subjected to appropriate drug selection. Cells that did not express the gene for drug resistance (i.e., Pou5f1 or Nanog) died.

(E) Thus, rare colonies that resembled embryonic stem cells were isolated, and expanded into stable induced pluripotent stem (iPS)-cell lines.

(F) When injected into blastocysts of normal mice, iPS cells could contribute to all cell types of the body, including the germ line.

(G) When the chimaeric animals resulting from these blastocysts were crossed with normal mice, this led either to the birth of live offspring carrying the genetic content of an iPS cell or to development to the embryo stage.

Please let me know if this is consistent with what you know before I continue...
wrote...
Staff Member
5 years ago
They mention that if finger is cut, it can grow back with their treatment.  when people get burn on their skins, traditional treatment is using dry wound treatment, which is WRONG, because dry wound block the body to repair itself.  They use special oil treatment, and keep the wound soft and let the body to grow the wound area to original status.

Where can we read about the procedures? I reviewed the slides you uploaded, and it contains no information on that.

@bio_man mentioned induced pluripotent stem cells. In terms of these cells, their application isn't meant to regrow fingers! A finger consist of so many different muscles, tissues, neurons, would be almost impossible no matter what medium its grown on.

Please read the applications of such a discovery here: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4313779/ This source is much more reputable.

The treatment of many diseases is difficult because of the lack of information about the mechanisms that play a role in the disease progression. For this reason, diseases need to be modeled so that treatment could be developed aiming the main cause of the disease. There are a large number of disease testing models which have developed during previous era. Some of them are capable of mimicking human cellular microenvironment and metabolism to some extent. Many animal models such as rat, mice, dogs monkey, dog, and primates have been used for disease modeling. However, the use of animals as disease models is limited due to existing variability in the genetic make-up of them that is highly responsible for the biological functions and hence differences are exhibited while compared with human individuals. Secondly, the problem further gets complicated when the individuals are of two different species. Different species have different genetic makeup and hence different proteins. And thus, none of the animal model is able to fully mimick the human cell microenvironment. So, a different approach which can provide the same environment as in human cells is required and iPSCs pose to be a good alternative with some advantages as well. In case of iPSCs, there is no need of proliferation again and again, and, their derivatives are functional in-vitro as well as in-vivo after transplantation. Induced pluripotent stem cells are widely used in therapeutics for disease modeling, regenerative medicine, and drug discovery.

- Bachelor of Science
wrote...
Staff Member
5 years ago
Check out the video below:

https://www.eurostemcell.org/stemcellshorts-what-are-induced-pluripotent-stem-cells
wrote...
Valued Member
Educator
5 years ago

ty
wrote...
Staff Member
5 years ago
Noticed this topic has become stale.

@oem7110 -- have we answered your question?
- Bachelor of Science
oemBiology Author
wrote...
5 years ago
I need time to digest and reply later.
Thanks, to everyone very much for suggestions (^v^)
Explore
Post your homework questions and get free online help from our incredible volunteers
  956 People Browsing
Related Images

Your Opinion
What percentage of nature vs. nurture dictates human intelligence?
Votes: 387