wrote...
Rep: 0 0
5 years ago Edited: 5 years ago, Defconx
Textbook Title:  Handbook of Autism and Pervasive Developmental Disorders

Author(s): Fred R. Volkmar, Rhea Paul, Sally J. Rogers, Kevin A. Pelphrey

Publisher: John Wiley & Sons

Edition: 4th Editon

Willing to Pay: 50$ depending on materials included

Extra Information: I will pay more or less depending what you have to offer on this textbook. From my understanding there is two volumes, I believe I only need materials on the first. Ideally more than just test banks if possible. Or if you don’t have test banks, I’m interested in buying anything on this book available. I don’t need a copy of it as i have a physical copy. I just need anything else that might be out there for it, test bank or otherwise.

Image URL of Textbook Cover:

Request

Link
Post Merge: 5 years ago

I used to have username on this forum years back under the same name where I purchased many such textbook materials from vendors but it appears my account was purged after 3-4 years of inactivity since I have not needed such things in years. And when I did I had a supplier but I haven’t spoken to him in years and not heard back about this request.

So I ask with urgency if anyone has anything for this textbook, the first volume 4th editon (I may consider previous editions if that’s all there is available); I will pay depending on what materials one has available. I’d be happy to pay more than the $50 depending on what one has.
Read 277 times
7 Replies

Related Topics

Replies
wrote...
Educator
5 years ago
So you remember your username?
Defconx Author
wrote...
5 years ago
Ironically this was my username. I re-registered it. I went through my emails so I could log back in here only to see when I went to the forgot password screen and entered my email address associated with the last email I had in my inbox from biology-forums (from 2014 or 2015 I think), it said my email did not exist as a registered user.

So I just reregistered now with the same email and username.

Is that an issue of concern?
wrote...
Educator
5 years ago
Ironically this was my username. I re-registered it. I went through my emails so I could log back in here only to see when I went to the forgot password screen and entered my email address associated with the last email I had in my inbox from biology-forums (from 2014 or 2015 I think), it said my email did not exist as a registered user. So I just reregistered now with the same email and username. Is that an issue of concern?

I remember there was a purge last year but we specifically deleted members without any posts. So I'm just bewildered why legitimate members are gone. Disappointed from an admin's standpoint.

Anyway, good luck with this request. As always, you'll be emails if someone has what you're looking for
Defconx Author
wrote...
5 years ago Edited: 5 years ago, Defconx
As an update, I was told by one vendor that no instructor materials exist for this textbook. Though I’m not sure if that means they don’t have access to them or have seen them, or if they simply were never created by the publisher.

I would like to hear that from atleast one other source though before I give up looking, as I’m desperate to help my girlfriend I think could use them and I’m willing to pay nearly any reasonable cost... If they exist
Post Merge: 5 years ago

Ironically this was my username. I re-registered it. I went through my emails so I could log back in here only to see when I went to the forgot password screen and entered my email address associated with the last email I had in my inbox from biology-forums (from 2014 or 2015 I think), it said my email did not exist as a registered user. So I just reregistered now with the same email and username. Is that an issue of concern?
I remember there was a purge last year but we specifically deleted members without any posts. So I'm just bewildered why legitimate members are gone. Disappointed from an admin's standpoint. Anyway, good luck with this request. As always, you'll be emails if someone has what you're looking for

I’m certain I had posts, though not many. I originally came looking for test banks 5+ years ago relevant to my own education and quickly found a cheap supplier who I could email and almost always had something on any title I needed, so I did not need to post requests here anymore. So maybe they purged users with less than 10 posts with more than 3 years of inactivity or something.

I’d be happy to contribute the materials I purchased for numerous textbooks and post them up for free... but those textbooks are probably very old editons by now haha
wrote...
Educator
5 years ago
Those were my initial instincts too. I checked Wiley's website, and it appears that a test bank isn't offered; it's likely a specialty program that she's in. Test banks are created by publishers to entice professors who teach a large group of students to curb the time spent marking.

https://www.wiley.com/en-us/Handbook+of+Autism+and+Pervasive+Developmental+Disorders%2C+2+Volume+Set%2C+4th+Edition-p-9781118140680

Here's there website, and normally they advertise teacher resources.
Defconx Author
wrote...
5 years ago
Those were my initial instincts too. I checked Wiley's website, and it appears that a test bank isn't offered; it's likely a specialty program that she's in. Test banks are created by publishers to entice professors who teach a large group of students to curb the time spent marking. https://www.wiley.com/en-us/Handbook+of+Autism+and+Pervasive+Developmental+Disorders%2C+2+Volume+Set%2C+4th+Edition-p-9781118140680 Here's there website, and normally they advertise teacher resources.

Yes she’s in her final quarter of classes in graduate school studying to be a speech pathologist and this is the textbook of one of her last 3 classes of her life (then rotations before graduation). I was just hoping I could get her more study materials before her final of all finals next week haha.

I really appreciate you showing me some proof that the materials simply don’t exist it seems.

Though who knows maybe I’ll be lucky and someone with notes will stumble upon my request though that’s infinitely unlikely.

Thanks for your help
wrote...
Educator
5 years ago
I certainly hope so .. gl
Explore
Post your homework questions and get free online help from our incredible volunteers
  1066 People Browsing
 114 Signed Up Today
Related Images