r
d
l
a
Jennyadams Jennyadams
wrote...
Rep: 0 0
5 years ago
What do social workers do when working with mental illness from a micro system perspective
Read 137 times
2 Replies

Related Topics

Replies
wrote...
5 years ago
I'm not entirely sure but I found a definition for micro-system perspective that might be useful:

• It is a small group of people who an a regular basis are working together to provide care to a group of patients
  • It has both clinical as well as financial goals, cooperating processes, shared information and together they create results.
wrote...
Staff Member
5 years ago
A micro-system perspective involves looking at the current setting an individual is in and their immediate interactions with others in that environment. An example of this micro-system may involve exploring how parents are managing the care for their child with Autism Spectrum Disorder. Examining this interaction between child and parent or even from spouse to spouse, may provide another context into what challenges a family may face such as balancing schedules, time, and various emotions.
Ask another question, I may be able to help!
Explore
Post your homework questions and get free online help from our incredible volunteers
  1066 People Browsing
 114 Signed Up Today
Related Images

Your Opinion
Which industry do you think artificial intelligence (AI) will impact the most?
Votes: 352

Previous poll results: How often do you eat-out per week?