d
l
a
s
Catracho Catracho
wrote...
Rep: 2 0
5 years ago
 Hi do you have access to the following text book? :  Prin of Economics (SVE)
Author: Case
Edition: 12th
ISBN: 9780134079288
if not ! I think the questions are, What gets produced?, How is it Produced? , who gets what is produced?.
 I don't have my text book I couldn't afford for it!

we are going to examine each of your Fortune 500 companies in detail. Look at your company and make a list of what factors you can identify that keep your company from being perfectly competitive. You will probably need to review the three questions that all societies need to answer (they are listed on page 258 of the text). You will probably also need to review the sources of market failure in the chapter. After you make the list, discuss each of those factors here. You might also want to include possible solutions to make the company closer to perfectly competitive.
Read 106 times
1 Reply

Related Topics

Replies
Catracho Author
wrote...
5 years ago
Hi do you have access to the following text book? : Prin of Economics (SVE) Author: Case Edition: 12th ISBN: 9780134079288 if not ! I think the questions are, What gets produced?, How is it Produced? , who gets what is produced?. I don't have my text book I couldn't afford for it! we are going to examine each of your Fortune 500 companies in detail. Look at your company and make a list of what factors you can identify that keep your company from being perfectly competitive. You will probably need to review the three questions that all societies need to answer (they are listed on page 258 of the text). You will probably also need to review the sources of market failure in the chapter. After you make the list, discuss each of those factors here. You might also want to include possible solutions to make the company closer to perfectly competitive.
can someone help me with this ?
Explore
Post your homework questions and get free online help from our incredible volunteers
  591 People Browsing
Related Images

Your Opinion
Which 'study break' activity do you find most distracting?
Votes: 741

Previous poll results: What's your favorite math subject?